War on Emotions
Taking on mental illness and always winning the war.
We want to help people and spread the word about mental illness. We will never stop to help people get away from this. We have programs, merch, and events so come on down and help. We have veteran week and we also have a psychologists day where three of the best psychologists in the nation speak to our people with mental illness. If we were a real non-profit, we would be a 501c3 organization.
Facts About This Issue
- More than half the people with mental health will be diagnosed with a mental illness or disorder at some point in their lifetime.
- 1 in 5 people in America will have experienced mental illness in their lifetime.
- 5% of Americans have lived with a really big mental illness such as bipolar disorder, or major depression.
- Half of all mental health disorders show first signs before a person turns 14 years old, and three-quarters of mental health disorders begin before age 24.
- Half of the people with mental illness start at age 14 and 75% start at age 24.
- People with suicidal thoughts or thinking about it, or thoughts of harming others, need immediate attention.